Aloe Vera Juice (946 ml.) х 11
- Is an excellent tonic, increases the level of the body's defenses and stimulates the immune system.
- Possesses anti-inflammatory properties, prevents the growth of bacteria and viruses.
- Has antiallergic effect.
- Promotes the regeneration of the mucous membrane of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Softens and soothes spastic conditions of the intestines, especially after infectious diseases and operations.
- Improves digestion and accelerates the absorption of nutrients.
- Helps with food poisoning and various intoxications of the body.
Save to your wall so you don't lose the link to this product:
ALOE VERA JUICE
Aloe Vera is a short-stemmed plant with fleshy leaves, the benefits of which have been used for thousands of years. Aloe Vera is now an extremely popular supplement consumed worldwide.
Beware of Aloe Vera juice that claims to have no distinctive taste, as removing the ‘flavour’ leaves you with a product that contains very little actual Aloe Vera! Nature’s Sunshine’s Aloe Vera Juice is certified by the International Aloe Science Council.This certification represents a manufacturer's commitment to a high level of quality and purity of aloe vera in its products.
Purified water; aloe vera gel; acidity regulator: citric acid; preservatives: potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate
Content in the recommended serving (180 ml):
Aloe vera gel.................................................... 18.51 g*
*Reference Daily Intake not specified.
From 60 to 180 ml daily. Can be consumed alone or with water.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Store in a dry and cool place, out of reach of small children. After opening, store in the fridge.