Lecithin (170 caps.) х 11
- Stabilizes the activity of the nervous system.
- Activates brain functions.
- Helps cleanse the liver.
- Stimulates the production and secretion of bile.
- Prevents the development of cirrhosis in alcohol abuse.
- Displays excess cholesterol.
- Participates in the formation and development of the child's brain and nervous system.
- Helps the absorption of vitamins A, D, E and K in the intestinal tract.
Save to your wall so you don't lose the link to this product:
Soy lecithin from Nature's Sunshine is an excellent dietary supplement made from natural soy. Soy bean is a legume known in Asia for 5,000 years. It is used in the production of pharmacological products and food. It is an excellent source of protein and thus often replaces meat. Lecithin is fatty substance found in the membranes of all cells in the human body. It has a vital function in the human body: it participates in many metabolic processes and has the property of blending fats with water, which helps in the absorption of water-soluble vitamins. Lecithin is also a very important component of the brain and nerve tissues. Lecithin is rich in phosphatidylcholines (PC) and phosphatidylinositols (PI). It is produced by the human body, but most of it can be found in animal products (liver and eggs) as well as plant products: peanuts or wheat sprouts. Nature's Sunshine lecithin is especially recommended for people whose diet is not rich in these elements.
- Thanks to the fat blending properties, lecithin helps absorb fat-soluble vitamins, i.e. A, D, E and K.
Soy lecithin; gelatin; glycerol
Content in the recommended serving (3 caps):
Soy lecithin........................................ 1680 mg*
*Reference Daily Intake not specified.
1 capsule 3 times a day during a meal. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Store in a dry and cool place, out of reach of small children.