Kelp (100 caps.)
- Restores thyroid function.
- Normalizes metabolic processes.
- Eliminates hormonal imbalance.
- Removes toxins, radionuclides and heavy metal salts.
- Reduces blood viscosity.
- Promotes the elimination of excess cholesterol.
- Optimizes the nervous system.
- Strengthens and enhances the immune system.
Save it on your wall so you don't lose the link to this product:
Seas and oceans are overflowing with mineral elements. Their coastlines are covered with kelp, also known as brown algae seaweeds. Brown algae seaweeds are a valuable source of nutrients as they absorb them from the environment in which they live. For the Japanese and Polynesians, they are an important dietary supplement. Kelp product was developed to provide iodine to the body. Kelp provides the necessary amount of iodine for physiological self-regulation of iodine exchange. It also supports immunity and have overall regenerative properties in maintaining body functions.
Iodine is a chemical element from the group of halogens and is one of the elements that are uncommon in nature. It occurs in marine waters and brine. It can also be found in food, as long as it comes from areas where iodine is present in soil and water. There is approximately 30-50 mg of iodine in the human body. Its largest concentration is located in the thyroid gland, which has the ability to store this element.
- Kelp has over-all regenerative properties in maintaining body functions.
- It has a beneficial effect on the functioning of the digestive system.
Kelp, capsule shell (gelatin), carriers (magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide)
Content in the recommended serving (4 caps):
Kelp.................................................. 2100 mg*
*Reference Daily Intake not specified.
2 capsules 2 times a day during a meal.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Store in a dry and cool place, out of reach of small children.