Olive Leaf – Extract (60 caps.)
- Improves the state of the immune system.
- Increases vitality and improves overall well-being.
- Possesses antiviral activity, including herpes and flu.
- Possesses antiparasitic and antifungal effects.
- It is a diuretic and choleretic agent.
Save to your wall so you don't lose the link to this product:
Olive Leaf – Extract
The olive (Olea europaea), from which the extract is obtained, is a plant that occurs primarily in Southern Europe: Greece, Italy and Spain. Olive leaves have traditionally been used for medicinal purposes. Owing to the fact that the olive increases body's immunity during difficult weather conditions, it is an excellent product for those who practice winter sports. Moreover, the olive supports the performance of the upper respiratory tract.
Other properties of the olive:
- It supports the performance of the digestive system.
- It is rich in antioxidants that protect against free radicals.
- Traditionally, it has been used to improve circulation.
Olive leaf extract (Olea europaea), capsule shell: gelatin, bulking agent: cellulose, emulsifier: magnesium stearate, maltodextrin.
Olive leaf extract (Olea europaea)
420 mg in 1 capsule
1260 mg in 3 capsules
1-3 capsules a day during a meal.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Store in a dry and cool place, out of reach of small children. After opening, store in the fridge.