- The unique blend of fiber, fruits and vegetables in the patented Ultrabiome DTX stimulates the intestinal and digestive pathways to cleanse the body.
- It also helps maintain a healthy intestinal mucosa.
- 1 pack contains 30 sachets.
Save it on your wall so you don't lose the link to this product:
Toxins from food, water and air can be detrimental to health as they accumulate in the body. Don't let them!
Why Ultrabiome DTX?
If you live, breathe, eat or drink in our modern world, you are exposing yourself to pollutants and toxins on a daily basis. But with Ultrabiom DTX, you can still live a healthy and prosperous life!
We know what you're up against, which is why we've sourced the world's highest quality herbal ingredients to naturally ease the burden on your body. Take red beet root and broccoli flowers in this formula. Harvested from the green fields of Hungary, both are organically grown and non-GMO to give you all of their natural nutrition without the stuff you don't need.
Benefits of Ultrabiome DTX:
- Chicory root and rosemary leaves support the body's natural cleansing mechanism.
- Apple fruit and olive leaf extracts promote healthy intestinal transit
- Helps maintain optimal upper respiratory function
- Green tea leaf extract provides sustained energy and optimizes nutrient absorption.
- Rosemary Leaves Support Healthy Liver Function
- Carrot Root Powder Supports a Balanced Glucose Response
- Supports healthy digestion
- Chicory root and rosemary leaves improve digestive secretion and motility of the gastrointestinal tract, promote the removal of excess gas.
- Flax seed powder and chicory root increase the feeling of satiety.
The nutritional value:
One serving: 13 g (1 sachet)
Servings Per Container: 30
|The nutritional value||At 13||%RWS*||At 26 g||%RWS*||In 100 g||%RWS*|
|Energy value||171 kJ /
342 kJ /
|1330 kJ /
|Fats||0.19 g||0%||0.38 g||0%||1.50 g||
|- including saturated fatty acids||0.09 g||0%||0.18 g||1%||0.71 g||4%|
|Carbohydrates||8.54 g||3%||17.08||7%||66.9 g||26%|
|- including sugar||0.55 g||1%||1.10 g||1%||4.33 g||5%|
|Protein||0.48 g||1%||0.96 g||2%||3.74 g||8%|
|Salt||0.061g||1%||0.122 g||2%||0.478 g||8%|
|Active ingredients||At 13||%RWS*||
At 26 g
|In 100 g||%RWS*|
|Zinc||7.5 mg||75%||15 mg||150%||60 mg||600%|
|5 g||***||20 mg||***|
|Husk of plantain ovoid||2.5 g||
|5 g||***||20 mg||***|
*RWS: Adult Daily Reference Values. Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal).
L-glutamine, psyllium husk powder (Plantago ovata), FOS (fructo-oligosaccharides), apple fruit fiber, thickeners (gum arabic and guar gum), flax seed powder (Linum usitatissimum), inulin (chicory root extract), flavor enhancer (citric acid) ), orange flavor, broccoli (Brassica oleracea var. Italic) flower powder, rice concentrate, citrus flavors (orange, lemon, lime, tangerine, tangerine and vanilla), sodium and copper chlorophyllin, sweetener (stevia leaf extract (Stevia rebaudiana)) , Apple (Malus pumila) Fruit Extract, Zinc Citrate, Green Tea Leaf Extract Powder [Decainated] (Camellia sinensis), Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Root Powder, Tomato (Solanum lycopersicum) Fruit Powder, Carrot (Daucus carota) Root Powder, Powder cabbage leaf (Brassica oleracea var. capitate), red beet root powder (Beta vulgaris), rosemary leaf powder (Rosmarinus ocinalis), grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera), olive leaf extract (Olea europaea)
Mix 1 sachet with 260 ml of water. Shake or mix thoroughly and drink immediately.
Can be consumed twice a day.
If you are taking medication, please consult a nutritionist before use.